Zapier lets you connect Kameleoon to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
For now, the integration includes pre-defined Triggers and Actions for A/B testing (client-side or server-side) and Feature Flags:
- Experiment Updated: it triggers when any experiment status has been updated in your account. You can choose the status you would like to be notified about.
- Kameleoon Script Updated: it triggers when the Kameleoon application script (kameleoon.js) has been updated in production.
- New Site Created: it triggers when a new project has been added to your Kameleoon account.
- Feature Flag Updated: it triggers when a new Feature Flag is created, paused, activated or stopped. You can choose the status you would like to be notified about.
- Activate Experiment: it can be used to activate an experiment.
- Pause Experiment: it can be used to pause a live experiment.
- Resume Experiment: it can be used to resume a paused experiment.
- Stop Experiment: it can be used to stop a live or paused experiment.
- Rollout Feature Flag: it can be used to activate and rollout a Feature Flag.
- Pause Feature Flag: it can be used to pause and rollback a Feature Flag.
- Resume Feature Flag: it can be used to resume a Feature Flag.
- Rollback Feature Flag: it can be used to rollback and disable a Feature Flag.
Please note that our Zapier integration uses methods which are available in our Automation API. Feel free to use it if you need to build your own Zapier integration as it offers limitless possibilities!
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps you can directly use to connect Kameleoon to Slack or your Google Calendar. These Zaps are ready to use templates but you can of course easily build your own!
How do I connect Kameleoon to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Kameleoon”.
- Use your credentials (email / password) to connect your Kameleoon account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Kameleoon and Zapier.