Integrate Kameleoon with Zuko and automatically send events when your users are targeted by your Kameleoon campaigns.
Integrating Kameleoon, an A/B testing and personalization solution, with Zuko, an online form and checkout analytics and optimization tool, can unlock several key benefits:
- Form specific experimentation: By combining Kameleoon and Zuko you will be able to run highly granular form experiments. You’ll be able to push Kameleoon variants into Zuko to understand deep user behavior and see whether the variant affects abandonment points, correction rates, time spent on the form and overall conversion.
- Comprehensive analytics: The integration between Kameleoon and Zuko provides companies with a holistic view of their experimentation and personalization efforts. By tracking events from Kameleoon and sending them to Zuko, businesses can analyze the impact of different experiments and personalized experiences on visitor behavior and conversion rates. This comprehensive analytics capability enables data-driven decision-making.
- Conversion optimization: Zuko’s expertise lies in optimizing online forms and checkout processes. By leveraging the track events from Kameleoon, businesses can identify and address potential bottlenecks in their checkout flow. This integration helps optimize forms and checkout processes, leading to improved conversion rates and a smoother customer journey.
- Seamless data flow: Integrating Kameleoon with Zuko ensures a seamless flow of data between the two platforms. When a visitor is exposed to an experiment or personalization, relevant information about the event and the visitor can be seamlessly passed from Kameleoon to Zuko. This enables businesses to gain a comprehensive understanding of visitor behavior and make accurate data-driven decisions.
- Cross-platform insights: Combining data from Kameleoon and Zuko offers valuable cross-platform insights. Companies can correlate A/B test or personalization results with specific actions taken during the checkout process. This deeper understanding helps identify the impact of experiments and personalizations on the conversion funnel, providing insights for future optimization strategies.
- Informed decision-making: Access to combined data from Kameleoon and Zuko empowers businesses to make informed decisions regarding website optimization. They can identify successful experiments, understand their impact on the conversion funnel, and prioritize strategies that yield the best results. This integration facilitates data-driven decision-making for continuous improvement.
By integrating Kameleoon and Zuko, businesses can harness the power of comprehensive analytics, optimize conversions, ensure seamless data flow, gain cross-platform insights, and make informed decisions for website optimization. This integration proves to be a valuable asset in enhancing user experience and driving conversion rates.
Keep these things in mind when using this integration:
- Leverage Documentation and Support: Familiarize yourself with Kameleoon’s documentation and support resources. Understand the available features, settings, and recommended practices for maximizing the integration’s benefits. If any questions or issues arise, utilize Kameleoon’s support channels for prompt assistance.
- Test and Validate: Prior to deploying the integration in a live environment, conduct thorough testing and validation. Run test experiments and personalizations to ensure accurate data capture and analysis. This testing phase allows for adjustments and fine-tuning to optimize the integration’s performance.
- Foster Collaboration: Encourage effective communication and collaboration between relevant teams involved in managing the Kameleoon-Zuko integration. By aligning marketing, analytics, and development teams, customers can leverage the integration’s full potential and drive optimal results.
By considering these points, customers can make the most of the Kameleoon-Zuko integration, ensuring data accuracy, staying informed, leveraging support resources, conducting thorough testing, and fostering collaboration among teams. These considerations contribute to a seamless and effective integration experience.
To configure this integration, you need to create a new form into Zuko and define the slug (form id).
Create a new custom analytics integration for Zuko
On your Kameleoon App, click on Admin in the left menu, then on Integrations.
To add a new custom analytics integration, click on the button at the top right.
A pop-in will open.
You will have to set up and activate the integration of this new analytics tool. Name your custom integration (you can name it “Zuko”) and select the project(s) on which it will be available.
Then click on Next.
Note: If you want to know more about custom analytics, please read the dedicated documentation.
Copy and paste our Zuko sample code into the pop-in section. You can adapt the sample code to your needs. Don’t forget to add your own slug in the code, line 11 in the sample code.
Note: Any custom code added here will be exposed in the kameleoon.js file and so available publicly. Please do not put private API keys or passwords in this section.
Then validate your custom integration.
Your analytics solution is added to the list of your integrations.
You can modify the installation code later if needed, deactivate the tool or delete the integration.
Associate your Zuko integration with a campaign
In the Graphic/Code editor
When finalizing your experiment, click the Tracking and Goals step to configure your custom analytics as a tracking tool.
Your analytics tool will be mentioned in the summary pop-in before going live.
Kameleoon will automatically transmit the data and you will be able to view your results directly in the analytics tool.
On the personalization creation page
In the same way as A/B testing, you can select your custom analytics among the reporting tools for a personalization.
On the results page
Once your custom analytics integration is defined as a reporting tool for a campaign, you can select (or unselect) it via the results page. To do this, click on Reporting tools in the right panel to open the corresponding menu.
The reporting tools associated with the campaign are displayed. Click Edit to edit this selection.You can then select or unselect the tool. Then click on Validate and continue to finalize or update your campaign.