Snowplow is a Behavioral Data Platform. With Snowplow, you can:
- generate a high-quality behavioral data set as a source of truth for your organization, unified across all platforms and channels;
- control the quality and compliance of your data with governance tooling built in at every stage of the solution;
- model behavioral data with out-of-the-box, customisable incremental web and mobile models that shorten time to value, all managed securely in the Snowplow BDP Console.
With our Snowplow integration, you can now use Kameleoon’s campaigns events in any Snowplow Collector.
Send Kameleoon customer-level and event-level data to Snowplow in order to:
- Drill down to individual customers and events
- Zoom out to compare behaviours between cohorts and over time
- Segment your audience by behaviour
- Develop recommendations and personalisations engines
Activate Snowplow on Kameleoon
The first step is to enable Snowplow.
Log in to your Kameleoon App, click on Admin and then Integrations in the sidebar.
For more information on this page, see our article about it.
By default, the tool is not installed. This is signaled by this icon:
By clicking on Install the tool, you will be able to select the projects on which you want to activate it, so that information can be correctly reported to Snowplow.
Once you have configured the tool, click on Validate in the bottom-right corner: the configuration panel will close. You will then see an ON toggle to the right of the tool’s logo, as well as the number of projects the tool is configured on.
The data will be automatically pushed to Snowplow if this is installed on your pages.
Please note that if you need to slightly change the behavior of our native bridge, you can create a custom analytics bridge and use our Snowplow sample code you can take from our Github repository.
Associate Snowplow with a Kameleoon campaign
In the Graphic/Code editor
When finalizing your experiment, click the Tracking and Goals step to configure Snowplow as a tracking tool.
In the Other tracking tools tab, click on Snowplow to move the toggle to ON.
Snowplow will be mentioned in the summary pop-in before going live. Kameleoon will automatically transmit the data to Snowplow and you will be able to view your results directly in the tool.
On the personalization creation page
In the same way as A/B testing, you can select Snowplow among the reporting tools for a personalization.
On the results page
Once Snowplow is set as a reporting tool for an experiment, you can select (or unselect) it via the Kameleoon results page. To do this, click on Reporting Tools in the panel on the right to open the corresponding menu.
The reporting tools associated with the experiment are displayed. Click Edit to edit this selection.
You can then select or unselect Snowplow. Then click on Validate and continue to finalize or update your campaign.