With the Kameleoon Widget Editor, you can create and display a fully customized form on your website.
We propose you to discover how to build your form through a concrete use case.
In details, in the following chapters, you will learn how to:
- Design your form
- Set up rules on your form fields
- Create conditional logic in your forms
- Send your form data using a URL of your site or via a web service or to a Google Sheet
- Build a success / error screen
Here is the use case we are going to build.
You want to encourage your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter. Your goal is to collect email addresses and to offer your visitors the possibility to choose among your different newsletter options, in order to provide the most personalized offer possible.
The widget must therefore be able to collect data, check if the data is in the right format, send it to the right destination and react according to these flows.
To do this, you will create a widget containing a form with several elements:
- an Email address field
- two selection dropdowns including a conditional logic
- a toggle to accept the Terms & Conditions
- a screen in case of successful data sending
- a screen in case of failed data sending
First, you need to create a new widget.
Then you can follow these steps to create your form on our Widget Editor:
If you want to know more about form limitations, please read this article.