In the last section of the side panel, associate events and actions to your widget.
For example, you can create two popins, corresponding to a subscription phase and a subscription validation phase. Create a “Request” > “Success” event and associate it with the sending of an email address by the visitor.
Associate the action of displaying the second popin : the display will then be conditioned to the sending of the email address.
Click on “+ Add event” to associate a new event.
To edit an event, simply double-click on it.
To delete an event, right-click and choose the “Remove event” option.
Define if the action will trigger before or after the display.
Define if the action will trigger on clicked element. You have to select the elements from the list.
Define if the action will trigger if the request is on Success or Error.
Define if the action will trigger if the URL contain or match regex.
Define if the action will trigger if the value of the form element matches the condition to be set.
Define if the action will trigger for a specific device.
Define if the action will trigger when the countdown is over.
Note: If you want the countdown to disappear once it is over, associate a “hide element” action to this event. Otherwise, the countdown will remain displayed even after reaching 00:00:00.
Click on “Add action” inside an event to associate it with a new event.
To edit an action, simply double-click on it.
To delete an action, right click and choose the “Remove action” option.
Show or hide an element.
- Goal > Process conversion: this method allows you to trigger a conversion. You have to specify the goal ID.
- Goal > Cancel conversion: this method allows you to cancel a conversion that was previously triggered during the same visit. It cannot cancel conversions registered in previous visits. You have to specify the goal ID.
- Data > Set custom data: this method allows you to set a custom data value. You have to specify the name and the value of the custom data.
- Event > Trigger event: this method allows you to trigger a custom event. Custom events are used in targeting segments.
- Send data to: this method allows you to send inputs data to a specific URL. You have to specify a method (GET/POST), a URL and a tag. Send your form data using a URL of your site or via a web service or Send your form data to a Google Sheet
URL (Redirection URL)
- Go to URL: this method allows you to open the specified URL. You have to specify the URL and indicates if it will open in a new tab or not.
Disable or enable an element of a form.