In order to analyze your data and evaluate the relevance of your personalizations, several reporting tools are available. Indeed, Kameleoon integrates with all the web analytics solutions on the market but also has its own reporting tool.
Note: The reporting tool of your choice is not available? Just let us know! You will soon benefit from all the Web Analytics solutions offered in our solution.
To display the Integration page, log in to your personal space on https://back-office.kameleoon.com.
Choose “Integration” in the left menu.
On this page, you will find the list of all solutions you can integrate with Kameleoon.
Kameleoon’s reporting tool is already configured by default – so you will not find it in this list!
For each tool, the status on the right indicates you if the solution has been set up or not:
- If the cross is displayed, the tool has not been set up; you will not be able to select it as reporting tool;
- If “OFF” is displayed, the tool is set up but disabled; you will not be able to select it as reporting tool;
- If “ON” is displayed, the tool is set up and enabled; you will be able to select it for the selected website(s).
Add a new reporting tool
Click on the tool of your choice to set it up and add it to your integrations.
In the menu that unfolds click on the “Activate tool” button.
On the left, select the website(s) on which you want to set up the tool.
On the right, enter the settings specific to the selected tool.
Finally, click on the “Validate” button to add the tool.
Enable/Disable a tool
To disable a tool, simply unselect all websites on which the tool is configured.
On the contrary, to enable a tool, select one or several websites on which you want to configure it.
Create a new goal
To create a new Kameleoon goal, go to the Goals page via the left side menu.
By default, the “Engagement” goal is already created. To add an additional goal, click on the “New Goal” button.
In the pop-in that opens, several goals are available:
- Engagement: this goal is achieved if the visitor visits other pages after the landing page;
- Click tracking: this goal is achieved if the visitor clicks on a specific element you defined;
- Scroll tracking: this goal is achieved if the visitor scroll beyond a specific part of your page;
- Access to a page: this goal is achieved if the visitor reaches a page of your choice;
- Number of page viewed: this goal is achieved if the visitor visits the number of pages of your choice;
- Time elapsed: this goal is achieved if the visitor spends a predefined amount of time on your website;
- Custom goal: for more complex goals, you can create custom goals via a Kameleoon API call.
For further information about Kameleoon goals, please read this article.
Select the website for which you want to create a goal, then the type of goal you want to create. Click on the “Next” button to go to the next step.
Enter the name of your goal and all the parameters related to the type of goal selected. For example, if you chose the “Access to a page” goal, the following pop-in will display:
Once your goal is created, you can select it when creating or activating your personalization.