Kameleoon offers several tools:
- a back-office interface with 4 menus (Activate, Explore, Configure and Administrate);
- a graphic editor;
- a code editor;
- a results page associated with each of your campaigns.
- Open the experiment creation tools
- Find and manage all your created experiments
- Open the personalization creation page
- Find and manage all your created personalizations
Analyze your audience to better understand your visitors and bring out the most relevant segments for your personalizations.
- Target your visitors
- Set your goals
- Add widgets to your campaigns
- Manage your sites
- Manage your third-party tools integrations
You can access the code editor from the Experiments dashboard, or launch it directly on a page of your website.
Click on the “New experiment” button and select the “Classic A/B” type.
You can access the code editor from the Experiments dashboard. Click on the “New experiment” button and select the “Developer A/B” type.
You can access this page from the Experiments / Personalizations dashboard.
Simply click on the “Results” button associated with your campaign after it has been launched.
View the results of your experiments and personalizations and draw on that information to make the right decisions.