It may happen that data reported by Kameleoon does not correspond exactly to the data reported in third-party solution. Several elements can explain this situation:
- The two solutions are not installed on exactly the same pages;
- The cross-domain is activated and used on one solution but not on the other (which therefore counts new visits in excess);
- The two solutions do not have the same definition of a visitor;
- Some IP addresses are excluded in the configuration of a solution;
- The two solutions were not activated in the experiment at the same time;
- The two solutions do not practice the same management of legal consent.