Access the Activity page
To access your Kameleoon account activity, click on Activity at the top right of the app.
Understand the events
The Activity page consists of several blocks:
- a search bar to find one or more specific event(s);
- the list of events on your account;
- a filter bar.
Activities related to your account are displayed in descending chronological order.
For some complex events, an arrow is available on the right of the line. Click to view the details.
Here is the list of events that can be displayed on the page:
- Customer account creation
- Account login
- Addition of a new user
- Activation of a user
- Modification of a user
- Deactivation of a user
- Deactivation of several users
- Reactivation of a user
- Reactivation of several users
- Deletion of a user
- Deletion of several users
- Modification of the language
- Password reset
- Creation of a new campaign
- Modification of the configuration of a campaign
- Online activation of a campaign
You can also read this article on the Feature experimentation Activity Logs.
A filter bar allows you to filter events by:
- key date.
Select one or several filter(s) and apply them.