How accurate is the “geo-location” targeting condition?
Kameleoon offers visitor targeting according to geolocation data.
On average, the accuracy of this geolocation is as follows:
- country, 99.8% accurate ;
- region, 80% accurate;
- town, 68% accurate within a 50 kilometer radius.
Please note that:
- the accuracy will mainly vary depending on the country and the type of device used by visitors on your website;
- IP geolocation will always be more accurate for broadband IP addresses than on cellular networks (mobile devices);
- fewer countries are available for IPv6 IPs so the IP geolocation won’t provide accurate results when that’s the case.