Mixpanel is a leading user-behavior analysis solution for product teams.
Two types of integration are available (you can set up both, depending on your needs):
- Kameleoon uses Mixpanel’s native « Experiments » module to allow you to analyze the impact of any campaign run via Kameleoon in Mixpanel native interface for experiments.
- You can also automatically export Mixpanel cohort data in Kameleoon, where it can be used for further segmentation to personalize customers journey.
- Observe how your Kameleoon campaigns impact the way users interact with your websites
- Easily identify and replicate effective A/B tests and personalizations
- Focus on your segments’ most relevant behavioral characteristics and more quickly find new insights to advance your testing roadmap
- Gain access to cohort data to personalize visitors’ web experience and enhance the performance of campaigns by using Kameleoon
Send your Kameleoon campaigns data to your Mixpanel dashboards
Thanks to the Kameleoon/Mixpanel bridge, you can retrieve data from your Kameleoon personalizations and A/B tests on your Mixpanel platform.
Enable Mixpanel integration on Kameleoon
To use Mixpanel, you must activate it on the Integrations page.
Log in to your Kameleoon back-office. Then use the left side menu, click on « Configuration » and then on « Integrations ».
For more information on this page, please read our dedicated article.
By default, the tool is not installed. This is signaled by this icon:
With a click on “Install the tool”, you will be able to select the websites on which you want to activate it, so that information can be correctly reported to Mixpanel.
Click on the « Validate » button to add Mixpanel to your reporting tools.
Associate Mixpanel as reporting tool in a Kameleoon campaign
On the page for creating a new campaign, once Mixpanel is activated on the Integrations page, you can select it as a reporting tool for your campaign.